Contract and conditions of carriage for online reservations
- CLOSED TIME: you will have to travel in the chosen time. For all changes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- OPEN TIMES: you can embark on any ferries, at any time, subject to availability of seats.
- LOW COST TIMES: you must travel in the Low Cost ferries allowed. For all the changes please contact email@example.com
- Check the scheduled time on our website 24 hours before the departure date, as little changes may have been made to the provisional timetable.
- It’s essential that each passenger must have his own printed boarding pass and present a valid identity document.
- The Company is not responsible for items forgotten or damaged on board.
- It is totally forbidden to smoke inside the ferries.
- In the event of any legal proceedings deriving from this transport contract, the parties agree to be bound by the jurisdiction of the courts and appeal courts of Ibiza, in express waiver of any other jurisdiction.
- In the case of RETURNTRIP OFFER IN THE SAME DAY tickets the Company is not responsible for the conditions and contracts of the service providers included in the ticket.
- Each supplier external to the company and rental agent shall be responsible for the services supplied.
Boarding rules for online reservations
- Passengers must present themselves for boarding at least 15 minutes before the ship's departure time.
- In high season (July and August) for the Formentera-Ibiza route (only for departures in the late afternoon / evening) it is advisable to show up for boarding at least 20 minutes in advance, to secure the seat on board.
- Boarding will be refused if the electronic boarding passes will not be printed correctly.
- Printing boarding passes at our ticket office will have an additional cost of 5€ per booking.
- If you buy the ticket the same day of your trip, you can collect boarding passes at our ticket office, indicating the reservation number, without any additional cost.
- When boarding the crew may ask for the identity document of every passenger.
Cancellation policy for online bookings
Round trip on different days:
- BASIC rate:
- it’s possible to change the reservation (only date and time) up to 48 hours before the travel date, with an additional cost equal to 20% of the total amount of the reservation.
- it’s not possible to cancel the reservation.
- OPTIMA rate:
- it's possible to change the reservation only once (date and time only) up to 48 hours before the travel date, without any additional cost.
- the second change will have an additional cost equal to 10% of the total amount of the reservation.
- it’s possible cancel the reservation up to 24 hours before the travel date, and 90% of the unused ticket will be refunded.
- in case of cancellations after 24 hours before the travel date, no amount will be refunded.
- It’s possible to change the reservation (only date and time) up to 48 hours before the travel date, with an additional cost equal to 20% of the total amount of the reservation.
- It’s possible cancel the reservation up to 48 hours before the travel date.
- In case of cancellation 90% of the unused ticket will be refunded, and 10% remain at the Company as cancellation fees.
- In case of cancellations after 48 hours before the travel date, no amount will be refunded.
- If you wish to change or cancel your online reservation, click here and fill out the form
- Passengers may travel with domestic pets free of charge, provided that this does not inconvenience the animal or the other passengers.
- Dogs must be on a leash and wear a muzzle.
- All other animals must travel in their respective cages.
- Under all circumstances, responsibility for any inconvenience or damage caused to passengers, crew, or to the actual infrastructure of the ships by any pet shall rest solely with the owner.
Transfer airport - port and vice versa
- The company in charge of providing this service is FLY E VAI SL (+34 971 932962)
- Their office is located in the arrivals terminal of Ibiza Airport, once you have left the Baggage Reclaim area, next to the Tourist Office.
- To collect the tickets for the transfer you must present the booking voucher and an identity document of the contact person of the reservation.
- A FLY E VAI SL rapresentative will tell you the starting point of the bus.
- The maximum waiting time to leave from the airport is 30 minutes.
- For the return transfer from port to airport, you must be at the port of Ibiza least 2 hours before the departure of your flight (the maximum waiting time for the bus is 30 minutes).
- Transfers can be booked if the flight is scheduled to arrive before at 21:30
For any other information you can contact us:
0034 609 74 10 67